Rooms & Suites
Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Waikiki now charges a daily Resort Charge posted to each guestroom to offer our guests an array of generous amenities and services for a nominal all-inclusive fee.
The Sheraton Waikiki includes the following benefits and amenities to guests for this charge:
Daily Resort Charge will be billed directly to all guests at a daily rate $34.55, tax inclusive, per room per day. The following amenities are included effective January 4th, 2017:
- Two 500 mL bottles of water replenished daily
- Adult pool floats
- Cultural and Fitness classes
- Buy-one-get-one-free admission at Sea Life Park**
- Discounts at various hotel stores
- Children 5 and under eat free at Kai Market’s breakfast and dinner buffets, and from RumFire’s children’s lunch menu with 1 paying adult.
Children 6-12 eat free at Kai Market’s breakfast and dinner buffets, and from RumFire’s children’s lunch menu. One child eats free with each paying adult.
- One photo session and one 4” x 6” photo keepsake per room per stay through SharpShooter Imaging**
- Collections of Waikiki savings booklet
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access (guestrooms and public areas)
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access in Waikiki
- Unlimited local, long distance and international telephone calls
- 1 Day Rental of GoPro Camera
- RFID Wrist Band Room Key
- Access to RumFire Club nights
- Usage of phone charging locker at poolside
- Press Reader Access - Access to over 5,000 newspapers and magazines online
This charge will be billed directly to all guests at a Daily Rate of $34.55 tax inclusive, per room per day.
Parking will be an additional charge of:
- Self-parking: $35 per day
- Valet: $45 per day
RESORT CHARGE RATE, INCLUSIONS, AND PARKING ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.