- Property Overview
- Rooms & Suites
- Pool & Beach
Rooms & Suites
The Sheraton Club
The Sheraton Waikiki introduced a new level of luxury January 21, 2011 with the introduction of the Leahi Club Lounge, Hawaii's first Sheraton Club Lounge. Perched 30 floors above the most famous beach in the world and overlooking the landmark for which it is named, Leahi is the Hawaiian name for Diamond Head. The new Lounge offers upscale guest servicing and experiences with delicious island-style breakfast while the sun rises over Diamond Head, or the opportunity to get some work done at one of the well-appointed computer work stations. Whether you are on vacation or business the Leahi Club Lounge will allow you to get the most out of your stay at one of the best oceanfront hotels in Hawaii.
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast and evening hors d’oeuvres
- Snacks and beverages throughout the day
- Comfortable lounge seating for both individuals and small groups
- 42’’ flat screen televisions
- Music sound system
- Two flat screen computers with high speed internet access
- Shared printer/copier/fax
- Complimentary Newspapers and Magazines
- In-Room Dining options available
- View our Leahi Club Lounge photo tour
Complimentary Breakfast and Appetizers served daily
|Hours: 6 to 10a.m. ||Hours: 4 to 8p.m.|
The Leahi Club Lounge is accessible either throughout your stay with purchase of a Club level room, daily access purchased based on availability, or half day access for late departures. Access can be purchased via room charge or SPG Instant Award.
Please contact us via email or phone 808.921.4610 to upgrade now.