Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Waikiki now charges a daily Resort Charge posted to each guestroom to offer our guests an array of generous amenities and services for a nominal all-inclusive fee.
The Sheraton Waikiki includes the following benefits and amenities to guests for this charge:
Daily Resort Charge will be billed directly to all guests at a daily rate $34.55, tax inclusive, per room per day. The following amenities are included:
- Two 500 mL bottles of water replenished daily
- Adult pool floats
- Cultural and Fitness classes
- Buy-one-get-one-free admission at Sea Life Park**
- Discounts at various hotel stores
- Children 5 and under eat free at Kai Market’s breakfast and dinner buffets, and from RumFire’s children’s lunch menu.
- Children 6-12 eat free with a paying adult at Kai Market’s breakfast and dinner buffets, and from RumFire’s children’s lunch menu. One child eats free with each paying adult.
- One photo session and one 4” x 6” photo keepsake per room per stay through SharpShooter Imaging**
- Collections of Waikiki savings booklet
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access (guestrooms and public areas)
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access on Oahu with portable MiFi
- Unlimited local, long distance and international telephone calls
- 1 Day Rental of GoPro Camera
- RFID Wrist Band Room Key
- Access to RumFire Club nights
- Usage of phone charging locker at poolside
- Press Reader Access - Access to over 5,000 newspapers and magazines online
This charge will be billed directly to all guests at a Daily Rate of $34.55 tax inclusive, per room per day.
Parking will be an additional charge. For more information on parking click here.
RESORT CHARGE RATE, INCLUSIONS, AND PARKING ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.