Pool and Beach Experience
Waikiki Beach Services provides all of your ocean, beach, and pool needs at Sheraton Waikiki.
The beachboys at Waikiki Beach Services offer everything from surfing lessons and stand-up paddle board classes, to outrigger canoe rides and in-depth knowledge of the Hawaiian surf culture. The beachboys can also ensure your comfort on the beach with private umbrella set and chaise lounge rentals.
Elevate your pool experience with a luxury cabana or chaise lounge chair. Hourly and daily rentals are available to reserve online prior to your arrival.
Surfing & Stand Up Paddling Lessons
- Group, Private Group and Private Lessons. Minimum of 2 people needed for group and private group lessons.
- Available everyday at 8:30am, 10am, 11:30am, 1:30pm & 3pm.
- Must know how to swim; 12 and under must take a private lesson.
Outrigger Canoe Surfing
- Offered daily from 8am-3pm.
- Minimum of 4 passengers to book; maximum of 6 people per canoe.
Outrigger Canoe Charters
- ½ Hour and 1 Hour charters available.
- No minimum pax; maximum of 6 people per canoe.
- All abilities welcome!
- 3.5 hours of surfing, SUP or outrigger canoe surfing with your personal valet.
- Must book 24 hours in advance.
- One valet per person.
Board Rentals: surfboards, SUP boards and boogie boards available for hourly rental. SoftTops and epoxy boards available.
Beach Accessories (boogie boards, snorkels, goggles, etc)
For more information, contact Waikiki Beachboys at the Helumoa Playground: (808) 931-8813, ext 78813 or at The Edge Pool (808) 931-8814, ext 78814