Enjoy exclusive benefits with Sheraton Club
A Sheraton Club stay is more than a room. It's an elevated travel experience perched 30 floors above the iconic Waikiki Beach, filled with exclusive benefits and special touches. And with extra amenities designed for your convenience, it's easy to stay productive on-the-go. Make the most out of every stay at Sheraton Club.
The club lounge at Sheraton Waikiki takes on the name Leahi, which is the traditional Hawaiian name for what's more commonly known as Diamond Head Crater.
The Leahi Club Lounge is accessible either throughout your stay with purchase of a Club level room, daily access purchased based on availability, or half day access for late departures. Access can be purchased via room charge or SPG Instant Award
Please contact us via email or phone (808)921-4610 to upgrade now.
Enjoy VIP treatment with private access from 6am -8pm daily Club lounge and preferred rooms.
- Keyed access to a private Club lounge
- Open 6am - 8pm daily
- Private meeting space to gather with colleagues or just relax
- Guest rooms on a separate exclusive floor
- Stunning views from Club lounge and guest rooms
All Day Benefits
Help yourself from 6am -8pm daily to breakfast, evening hors d’oeuvres and exclusive Link@Sheraton in the lounge.
- Daily breakfast for two adults and two children age 12 and under (registered guests only)
- All-day snacks and beverages
- Evening hors d'oeuvres
- Locally sourced Royal Kona Coffee
- Free wifi
- Computers with printer
Relax knowing that our Club Manager is on hand to help personalize your experience.
- Arranging early check-in
- Room preferences
- Preferred dining and event reservations
- Airport and local transportation
- Printing, networking and technical support
Experience comfort and convenience accompanied by sweeping views of Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head.
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast and evening hors d’oeuvres
- Snacks and beverages throughout the day
- Comfortable lounge seating for both individuals and small groups
- 42’’ flat screen televisions
- Music sound system
- Two flat screen computers with high speed internet access
- Shared printer/copier/fax
- Complimentary Newspapers and Magazines
- In-Room Dining options available
- View our Leahi Club Lounge photo tour
Hours: 6am to 10am
- Deluxe Continental Breakfast
- Fresh Fruit
- Cereals and Yogurt
- Assorted Bagels and Pastries
- Coffee and Espresso
Hours: 4pm to 8pm
- Assorted Pupus (Appetizers)
- Select Beer and Wine included
- Cheese and Breads
- Vegetable Crudités